Additional Fees

Reputable Model agencies DO NOT make you buy PICTURES FROM THEM! They promise work but never get you any work!

In my experience they told me you're going to get work because we get jobs in all the time! I worked as a Professional model in another state before moving here to Florida! I should have known better! I was scammed believing their line of scamming people!

I've since been getting steady work from other Agents! DO NOT let them sale you ANYTHING! It's the only way they will represent you! The first thing they do is tell you need good pictures!

Their Pictures don't even begin to represent you! They turn you in to some one else!

Plus. They're VERY RUDE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jess Anderson Modeling Agency Modeling Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2016.

Comments

The Jess Anderson Talent and Modeling Agency is licensed and bonded as a Florida Talent Agency. We have been in business for over 30 years at our same office location and are a member of the Better Business Bureau for 12 years with an A+ rating.

We have placed our talent on hundreds of TV commercials, catalog and print ads, major motion pictures, TV shows, promotional model events and fashion shows!

The Jess Anderson Talent and Modeling Agency does not require that you have your composites and head shots done with us.

Talent is welcome to send us their most recent composite and resume for review....

For the person that wrote this review above, make sure we have your up to date and current contact information as we have several auditions and bookings that are going on that we would like to make sure you are receiving. The Jess Anderson Talent and Modeling Agency.